Thursday, June 30, 2016

Like incense

Heading out this evening by bus to Madrid to begin the journey home. 

It has been good to pray here.  I brought the many intentions from my journal with me to the tomb of St. James.  I joined the multilingual Pilgrim Mass for the last two nights.  I also joined the English Mass each morning in the chapel of Our Lady of Sorrows. 

What a joy to add incense to the botafumiero both nights and pray as it soars to the heavens, racing along its course to praise God and bless us pilgrims!

"May my prayer rise up to you, o Lord, like incense....." psalm 141:2

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the close up picture. It is gorgeous. I am very pleased that you were able to add incense both nights. And thanks for all of the prayers for us. God bless you. Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete