Monday, June 27, 2016

A Light

Walked 24km today into A Rua, a little village before Arca.  Most of the day was spent under shade trees.  But there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  Only 20 more kilometers to walk.  I will be in Santiago tomorrow.

I walked nice and slowly today.  I don't want it to end.  Many pilgrims went past me today, they can't wait to get there.  Understandable.....but I want to savor, to marinate a little more, to take as much in as I can.  Tomorrow will be here soon enough.  Today....the here and now, the quiet....allows the light to shine.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the daily commentary. I look forward to each one and have shared with a friend who does not have a computer. God bless you as you make your Way into Santiago tomorrow.





    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, wonderful pictures and commentary. I will miss these as you will miss the walk. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks peaceful and relaxing. Sorry it has to end.

    ReplyDelete