Sunday, June 17, 2018

Gozo

The first spot where pilgrims can see the Cathedral in Santiago is from an overlook 5km outside of town called Monte de Gozo, the Hill of Joy.  Every time I have been heading into Santiago the weather has been overcast or raining, so my tired feet had no interest in walking to the overlook.  As I headed out today under lovely sunny skies, I did stop and take in the view.  Instead of a first look, it was a last glance.


Now I appreciate why they call it a place of Joy.  There is a grand beauty and excitement to the place.

In other points of joy.... Congratulations to all our Noonan Scholarship winners!  May God bless you abundantly as you continue your education.

Happy Father's Day to all our dads, granddads, foster fathers, step-fathers, and all who give us life and point us to the One who is Our Father.  Many blessings for you today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment