Thursday, June 7, 2018

M. C. R.

Another lovely day of walking on muddy paths under overcast skies with intermittent rain.  It has become a theme for this Camino.  Mud, Clouds, and Rain.  Today's walk was 22km to A Fonsagrada.  


One of the lovely lessons from all these muddy tracks is looking where to put my feet.  I am not really looking to fall or slip in all the mud.  But the mud shows where the pilgrims that have gone before me have set their feet and made it through.  So I just follow along.  

And isn't the Christian life lived better when we do the same?  To see where the saints have stepped before as they navigated the path and the troubles of life and just follow along....


1 comment:

  1. When I read that stop sign, my mind sang the chorus from Journey! Buen Camino Padre!

    ReplyDelete