Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Quiet walk

Took a lovely walk through the countryside today from Escamplero to Grado.  Today some of the quiet of the Camino started to soak in.  It is good to walk.  

These guys were waiting for someone else to come up the Way.


This gal took time out from snacking on grass to say hi.


I only saw 7 pilgrims over the course of the day.  There was a Spanish couple breaking camp outside the chapel of Our Lady of Fatima in Escamplero.  A French couple arrived at St. Eulalia when I did.  An Italian couple rode by on bicycles. And I met Bryan from Idaho.  This route is much quieter than the Camino Frances.  It is good to walk here.  I even met a snail to remind me to go slowly....


... as I make my way to Santiago....


1 comment:

  1. Love seeing those animals.
    Sherry wanted me to tell you to be safe on your pilgrimage and that she will miss you.
    We will be praying the Rosary for you this morning on the feast day of the Visitation of the Blesse3d Virgin Mary.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete